Career with Us
Our recruitment period for article clerks is generally in January / July of every year.
Best Career prospects exist for eligible students for pursuing articleship under the new scheme.
Candidates should have good academic record.
- Good Communication and Reporting Skills;
- Excellent Working Knowledge of Computers
- Enthusiasm, hard working approach and flexible attitude
Good knowledge in Accounting, Taxation and Auditing would be an added advantage.
You can gain vast experience in the following divisions and face your future with confidence:
- Audit & Business Advisory Practice
- Taxation & Regulatory Practice
- Legal & Company Law Services
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Exempted from Registration if making supply liable to Reverse Charge (Notification No. 05/2017 – Central Tax) under GSTJune 23, 2017
Final Notified Composition & Registration Rules under GST
Effective Date for Some of the sections of CGST Act
Goods & Service Tax – Awareness on Important IssuesJune 18, 2017
Highlights of Union Budget 2017February 26, 2017